External Publication
Visit Post

Macron Challenges Trump’s Narrative! Says “No Confirmation” Iran’s Military “Reduced To Zero”, Hormuz Mined

Home [Unofficial] March 11, 2026
Source
French President Emmanuel Macron said he had “no confirmation” that Iran was laying sea mines in the Strait of Hormuz. “I have no confirmation of this, either from partner services or from our own services,” Macron said after a video call with G7 leaders. Macron added that Iran’s military capabilities had been weakened but not […] The post Macron Challenges Trump’s Narrative! Says “No Confirmation” Iran’s Military “Reduced To Zero”, Hormuz Mined appeared first on EURASIAN TIMES.

Discussion in the ATmosphere

Loading comments...