External Publication
Visit Post

Israel continues deadly strikes on Lebanon, despite ceasefire

Otago Daily Times Online News [Unofficial] April 25, 2026
Source
Smoke rises in Lebanon after an explosion, as seen from the Israeli side of the Israel-Lebanon border, in northern Israel. Photo: Reuters Israel says it will attack Hezbollah targets forcefully, further testing a fragile ceasefire with Lebanon that US President Donald Trump recently said had been extended by three weeks.

Discussion in the ATmosphere

Loading comments...