Two men jailed for life after murdering mother-of-two in drive-by shooting at wake
Two men who shot and killed mother-of-two Michelle Sadio in a drive-by shooting have been sentenced to life in prison.
27-year-old Perry Allen-Thomas has been handed a minimum term of 38 years, with 20-year-old Amir Salem handed 26 years.
Ms Sadio, 44, was gunned down outside a wake at the River of Life Pentecostal Church in Willesden, north London, on December 14 2024.
A jury at the Old Bailey were told how a black Kia pulled up at the church and shots were fired into the crowd standing on the pavement, which included children as young as five.
TRENDING
Stories
Videos
Your Say
Ms Sadio had been among around 100 mourners to attend the wake for Dianne Boatong, 80.
The legal administrator, was hit and died at the scene.
Two other people were injured in the shooting, Kenneth Amoah, 39, was hit in the back and paralysed below the waist, and Kadeem Francis, 32, was shot in the foot.
The intended target of the attack was said to be a rapper called Trapstar Toxic, real name Adetokunbo Ajibola, 33, who was at the event.
MORE FOLLOWS....
Our Standards: The GB News Editorial Charter
Discussion in the ATmosphere