{
"$type": "site.standard.document",
"bskyPostRef": {
"cid": "bafyreifzxmljozdby2tu5yan7ezueefdeubac4kayn5mcom2z7j6gil5ju",
"uri": "at://did:plc:oznbnvgr7dmvddiyvr7dih52/app.bsky.feed.post/3mlujogmqsil2"
},
"coverImage": {
"$type": "blob",
"ref": {
"$link": "bafkreidg2vv5anon577pfl2iur4jj2gw4umv5qxmarabyu5ggqldoevfzi"
},
"mimeType": "image/jpeg",
"size": 1599542
},
"path": "/news/world/germany-girl-sexually-assaulted-afghan-migrant-school",
"publishedAt": "2026-05-15T04:27:54.000Z",
"site": "https://www.gbnews.com",
"tags": [
"MI5 feared Nazis were plotting to kill Royal Family members during final days of war",
"German officials say Madeleine McCann suspect cannot be brought to Britain for trial ‘due to Brexit’",
"Two dead and several injured after car rams into crowds in Germany",
"arrested in Germany",
"The GB News Editorial Charter"
],
"textContent": "\n\n\nAn 11-year-old girl has allegedly been sexually assaulted by an Afghan migrant inside a school in Germany - while his accomplice held her down.\n\nTwo days after the attack, the girl told her older sister what happened - with a 20-year-old man identified as a suspect.\n\n###\n\n\n\n\nHer family tracked the man to a house within the German city of Koblenz and alerted authorities.\n\nThe Afghan has now been taken into custody - while a 19-year-old man is being investigated as a suspected accomplice, and is still at large.\n\n###\n\n\n\n\nTRENDING\n\nStories\n\nVideos\n\nYour Say\n\nIt is not yet known how the pair allegedly entered the school grounds.\n\nProsecutors charged the man with committing sexual acts against the child on school grounds on April 28.\n\nHe was arrested on May 4 and remains in custody in pre-trial detention.\n\nProsecutors confirmed the nationality of the suspect to SWR.\n\n###\n\n\n\n\n###\n\n\n\n\nPolice were already investigating the suspect over another alleged sexual offence, prosecutors said.\n\nHis alleged accomplice remains at large in the community.\n\nGerman authorities said they had only publicised the case after rumours and false photos about the alleged perpetrator spread on social media.\n\nConcerned parents in Koblenz from various schools contacted the police after reports of the investigation, but German authorities have claimed there is no danger to students.\n\n### MORE IN GERMANY:\n\n\n\n\n * MI5 feared Nazis were plotting to kill Royal Family members during final days of war\n * German officials say Madeleine McCann suspect cannot be brought to Britain for trial ‘due to Brexit’\n * Two dead and several injured after car rams into crowds in Germany\n\n\n\n###\n\n\n\n\n###\n\n\n\n\nPolice have not released any further information in order to avoid putting the ongoing investigation at risk.\n\nThe school concerned has been in contact with police.\n\nIt is set to introduce new protective measures and will establish a \"crisis team\" to speak with students after the attack.\n\nIf found guilty, the Afghan migrant could face a maximum of 15 years in prison.\n\n###\n\n\n\n\nThe news adds to damning data from Germany, where 8.8 per cent of criminal suspects were temporary migrants such as asylum seekers, and 35.4 per cent were not German nationals.\n\nAnother Afghan migrant, a 35-year-old man, was arrested in Germany earlier this year after a knife attack.\n\nHe allegedly made stabbing motions towards a 68-year-old man before attacking two more people, aged 51 and 55.\n\nAll three only suffered minor injuries as a result of the incident, and did not receive any cuts or stab wounds.\n\n###\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n**Our Standards: The GB News Editorial Charter**",
"title": "German girl, just 11, 'sexually assaulted by Afghan migrant in school toilets while his accomplice held her down'"
}