{
"$type": "site.standard.document",
"bskyPostRef": {
"cid": "bafyreic42fn7fvwyjttcwuif2dgz2qvccxjskbcxtmfleoy2echawejlry",
"uri": "at://did:plc:oznbnvgr7dmvddiyvr7dih52/app.bsky.feed.post/3mlbnset5unu2"
},
"coverImage": {
"$type": "blob",
"ref": {
"$link": "bafkreifcgkcqlhx2y6mcrtf77awphvc6avhvksujv5zpasyateg2gyip6m"
},
"mimeType": "image/jpeg",
"size": 170658
},
"path": "/sport/football/roy-keane-gary-neville-chelsea-trouble",
"publishedAt": "2026-05-07T16:25:09.000Z",
"site": "https://www.gbnews.com",
"tags": [
"Ian Wright accuses Gary Neville of 'talking like Trump' in furious row over Man City's 115 charges",
"Man City players party until 1.30am despite Premier League title race with Arsenal",
"Jamie Vardy gives retirement update as former Leicester and England striker approaches 40",
"The GB News Editorial Charter"
],
"textContent": "\n\n\nRoy Keane and Gary Neville have named the club they feel is in the \"biggest trouble for next season\".\n\nThe Manchester United legends were in discussion with former Arsenal star Ian Wright, as they looked forward to the 2026/27 season.\n\n###\n\n\n\n\nAll three agreed that Chelsea are in \"the biggest trouble\", with the Blues currently sliding down the table, trying to avoid their seventh league loss in a row, which they've only done once in their history in 1952.\n\n\"I don't think they know where they're going,\" Neville said on the Overlap's Stick to Football podcast.\n\n###\n\n\n\n\n###\n\n\n\n\nTRENDING\n\nStories\n\nVideos\n\nYour Say\n\n###\n\n\n\n\nThe Blues have lost six Premier League games in a row, only scoring one in the process with a spectacular effort from Joao Pedro, which counted for nothing in the end.\n\nChelsea currently sit in ninth and could finish as low as 16th should their rotten form in the league continue.\n\nWhen they sacked Enzo Maresca, the Blues were in fifth place, well in the hunt for Champions League football next season, having qualified under the Italian last year.\n\nMaresca won the Europa Conference League and Club World Cup in his first season with Chelsea, before being dismissed after a falling out with the ownership.\n\n###\n\n\n\n\n###\n\n\n\n\n### LATEST SPORTS NEWS\n\n\n\n\n * Ian Wright accuses Gary Neville of 'talking like Trump' in furious row over Man City's 115 charges\n * Man City players party until 1.30am despite Premier League title race with Arsenal\n * Jamie Vardy gives retirement update as former Leicester and England striker approaches 40\n\n\n\n###\n\n\n\n\nLiam Rosenior came in, and despite a positive start, the former Starsbourg manager saw his side get dumped out of the Champions League at the hands of PSG 8-2 and spiralled into defeat after defeat in the league.\n\nFans began questioning his tactics, and the Englishman was eventually dismissed on April 22.\n\nThe Blues still hold a small glimmer of hope for this season, after advancing to the FA Cup final with victory over Leeds United.\n\n###\n\n\n\n\n###\n\n\n\n\n###\n\n\n\n\nWith four games remaining for a campaign that has fallen apart, it is make or break for Chelsea in the final against Manchester City.\n\nNot only does victory secure them silverware, but qualification into the Europa League keeps fans' hopes alive, with several supporters saying on social media they will not be renewing their season tickets following decisions made by the ownership group, BlueCo.\n\nThe owners have come under increasing pressure as of late, with poor recruitment and spending, leaving them as a laughing stock for rival clubs.\n\nJust yesterday, the club announced changes to its selling of tickets for next season, moving to a ballot system.\n\n###\n\n\n\n\n###\n\n\n\n\n###\n\n\n\n\nThe Chelsea Supporters' Trust (CST) says it \"overwhelmingly rejects\" the proposed changes.\n\nThe club described the move as a \"ticket application window\", which the CST labelled as a ballot with a minimum number of loyalty points to apply for tickets.\n\nAll ticket holders will also be required to undergo ID checks to prevent curb touting.\n\nChelsea said the policies are designed to improve the atmosphere and to provide tickets to genuine supporters, given the 40,000-capacity at Stamford Bridge.\n\n###\n\n\n\n\n**Our Standards: The GB News Editorial Charter**",
"title": "Roy Keane and Gary Neville name club who is in the 'biggest trouble for next season'"
}