{
"$type": "site.standard.document",
"bskyPostRef": {
"cid": "bafyreibdx7fnlumal6ogs2xkf5xenh6mllwozdnjnwerkxi7dqwu3ni4mi",
"uri": "at://did:plc:oznbnvgr7dmvddiyvr7dih52/app.bsky.feed.post/3mjg4u7jxhhw2"
},
"coverImage": {
"$type": "blob",
"ref": {
"$link": "bafkreihhpqptjrag3ee7ula4fu57svcsh4ioprq76b6ttb6a5bb7n3izyq"
},
"mimeType": "image/jpeg",
"size": 63468
},
"path": "/news/primrose-hill-stabbing-suspect-judge-wrong-man-court-london-murder",
"publishedAt": "2026-04-13T22:52:14.000Z",
"site": "https://www.gbnews.com",
"tags": [
"Several injured after stolen Mercedes crashes into pedicab in central London following police chase",
"Jockey admits to killing pensioner who was shoved to ground and beaten to death during pub brawl",
"Asylum seeker on the run after assaulting schoolgirl, 14, accused of offering her cocaine and whisky",
"The GB News Editorial Charter"
],
"textContent": "\n\n\nA man accused of murdering a filmmaking student on Primrose Hill, London told a court “they’ve got the wrong person” in an extraordinary outburst.\n\nOliuwadamilola Ogunyankinnu, 27, appeared at Stratford Magistrates’ Court charged with killing Finbar Sullivan, 21, who was fatally stabbed at the north London beauty spot on April 7.\n\n###\n\n\n\n\nThe defendant, of Southbury Road in Enfield, appeared in a grey prison tracksuit and stood in the dock alongside a security officer.\n\nThe hearing lasted around two minutes, during which Mr Ogunyankinnu confirmed his personal details.\n\n###\n\n\n\n\nTRENDING\n\nStories\n\nVideos\n\nYour Say\n\nDistrict Judge Ashwinder Gill told him the case was too serious to be dealt with at a magistrates’ court.\n\n“Your case will therefore be sent to the Central Criminal Court,” she said.\n\nAs he was led away, Mr Ogunyankinnu addressed the court, saying: “I didn't kill anybody, I didn't stab anybody, they've got the wrong person.”\n\nHe was remanded in custody and will appear at the Old Bailey on Wednesday.\n\n###\n\n\n\n\n###\n\n\n\n\nMr Sullivan had been visiting the popular viewpoint to test a new camera he had received for his birthday, his father said.\n\nChristopher Sullivan, 65, spoke of his devastation following the attack.\n\n“This is the worst tragedy I could ever imagine,” he told the Daily Mail.\n\n“He's my only son I had him when I was 45. He can never be replaced.”\n\n### CRIME - READ THE LATEST:\n\n\n\n\n * Several injured after stolen Mercedes crashes into pedicab in central London following police chase\n * Jockey admits to killing pensioner who was shoved to ground and beaten to death during pub brawl\n * Asylum seeker on the run after assaulting schoolgirl, 14, accused of offering her cocaine and whisky\n\n\n\n###\n\n\n\n\n###\n\n\n\n\nThe grieving father described his son as “the most beautiful, lovely, outgoing, loving boy.”\n\n“I'm so broken-hearted, I can't believe it,” he added. “He was just a really lovely person.”\n\nThe 21-year-old had hoped to pursue a career in cinematography, following in the footsteps of his grandfather, Michael Seresin, who worked on films including Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban and Rambo III.\n\nPolice said a 25-year-old man arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender has been released without further action.\n\n###\n\n\n\n\n###\n\n\n\n\nThe young filmmaker had been creating music videos for drill rap artists, working under the professional name Sully Shot It.\n\nHe sustained multiple stab wounds during the attack.\n\nDespite efforts by paramedics and bystanders to save him, he died at the well-known London beauty spot.\n\nAnother man in his twenties, thought to be an acquaintance of Mr Sullivan, was also stabbed and discovered nearby by officers.\n\nHe was transported to hospital, where medical staff confirmed his injuries were not life-threatening.\n\n###\n\n\n\n\n**Our Standards: The GB News Editorial Charter**",
"title": "Primrose Hill murder suspect tells judge 'you have the wrong man' in extraordinary court outburst"
}