{
"$type": "site.standard.document",
"bskyPostRef": {
"cid": "bafyreicjjshztpe5d6m2mepd2otlcr46nj4zddsj6uie4xyrrug4gnbyvu",
"uri": "at://did:plc:oznbnvgr7dmvddiyvr7dih52/app.bsky.feed.post/3milphsghaco2"
},
"coverImage": {
"$type": "blob",
"ref": {
"$link": "bafkreid4ne45ch4uf2xqlssgxebvrrw5lrefn3dluhhltrmehgoqaxk2ji"
},
"mimeType": "image/jpeg",
"size": 60809
},
"path": "/royal/andrew-mountbatten-windsor-security-breach-marsh-farm",
"publishedAt": "2026-04-03T12:14:28.000Z",
"site": "https://www.gbnews.com",
"tags": [
"the former prince was seen behind the wheel",
"King hailed by Carol Vorderman for his 'charming' and 'lovely' demeanour",
"Meghan shares adorable video of Archie skiing down slope with dad Harry",
"Young girl shies away as King greets well-wishers in sweet moment",
"The GB News Editorial Charter"
],
"textContent": "\n\n\nProtesters have targeted Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor's fence at his new home in a major security breach.\n\nThe group climbed the former Duke of York's newly constructed security fence and allegedly shouted abuse at the former prince, who appeared to be visiting Marsh Farm.\n\n###\n\n\n\n\nAndrew is set to move into his new house on the King's Sandringham Estate in the near future, and was believed to be inside with four other individuals when the protesters arrived yesterday.\n\nThe former duke's security appeared to defuse the situation, with the protesters jumping back over the security fence before taking off in the car in which they arrived.\n\n###\n\n\n\n\n###\n\n\n\n\nTRENDING\n\nStories\n\nVideos\n\nYour Say\n\n###\n\n\n\n\nThe former prince has been staying at Wood Farm while renovation work continues at Marsh Farm, having been seen on a handful of occasions since his release from Aylsham Police Station after being arrested on suspicion of misconduct in public office.\n\nAndrew, who is still under investigation, has previously denied any wrongdoing but has not responded to recent allegations.\n\nEarlier this week, the former prince was seen behind the wheel of his Range Rover on the Sandringham estate.\n\nThe former Duke of York, dressed in a maroon cable-knit sweater, had a security guard accompanying him in the passenger seat during the drive.\n\n###\n\n\n\n\n###\n\n\n\n\n### LATEST DEVELOPMENTS\n\n\n\n\n * King hailed by Carol Vorderman for his 'charming' and 'lovely' demeanour\n * Meghan shares adorable video of Archie skiing down slope with dad Harry\n * Young girl shies away as King greets well-wishers in sweet moment\n\n\n\n###\n\n\n\n\nOver recent days, palace staff have been emptying Royal Lodge of all remaining possessions, including contents from the staff quarters where servants.\n\nSkips filled to capacity have been hauled away from the property, while removal vehicles have been observed entering and leaving the estate.\n\nOne source told the Mirror: \"Andrew was told everything had to be out and absolutely nothing was to be left behind.\n\n\"He hasn't been back to collect anything, leaving staff to everything has to be out by the weekend, and we've been told no trace of the former occupants or staff should remain.\"\n\n###\n\n\n\n\n###\n\n\n\n\n###\n\n\n\n\nAerial photographs captured overflowing skips positioned near the rear of the residence, with another yellow skip visible at the front gates outside the former servants' quarters.\n\nKing Charles has withdrawn his brother's constant security protection and ended his personal financial allowance.\n\nThe former prince will no longer benefit from a personal valet or receive taxpayer funding, privileges he enjoyed throughout his privileged existence.\n\nFollowing the removal of his titles and honours by the King last October, Andrew was transported from Windsor on Monday, February 2, travelling 132 miles to the Sandringham estate.\n\n###\n\n\n\n\n###\n\n\n\n\n###\n\n\n\n\nHis Norfolk residence has transformed into an unlikely tourist hotspot, with dozens of visitors passing by Wood Farm each day to capture images of the property.\n\nSightseers have been observed leaning from vehicle windows to photograph the former Duke of York's home on their mobile phones.\n\nSome tourists have even posed for photographs alongside journalists stationed outside the property, awaiting glimpses of the former royal.\n\n###\n\n\n\n\n**\n**\n\n**\n**\n\n**Our Standards: The GB News Editorial Charter**",
"title": "Protesters climb Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor's fence at new home in major security breach"
}