{
  "$type": "site.standard.document",
  "bskyPostRef": {
    "cid": "bafyreid6pmjkkbswthbk3i2s2te6oqy7d5ox4bchirn5gcghyzywqwieby",
    "uri": "at://did:plc:oznbnvgr7dmvddiyvr7dih52/app.bsky.feed.post/3micbp567yaz2"
  },
  "coverImage": {
    "$type": "blob",
    "ref": {
      "$link": "bafkreiabqjjgcbqcffrawwfbkfyfownzgcsia57ihhse266i5klsq3x7le"
    },
    "mimeType": "image/jpeg",
    "size": 83804
  },
  "path": "/royal/king-charles-princess-beatrice-princess-eugenie-royal-family-events",
  "publishedAt": "2026-03-30T17:01:59.000Z",
  "site": "https://www.gbnews.com",
  "tags": [
    "source told the Mail earlier this month",
    "Eugenie and Beatrice make alternative plans for Easter with full support from King",
    "Dara Huang's mother makes feelings clear on potential split between Edoardo",
    "Edoardo does not speak to his son's grandmother as family split revealed",
    "not join the Royal Family for the Easter Sunday service in Windsor",
    "The GB News Editorial Charter"
  ],
  "textContent": "\n\n\nKing Charles has ensured that Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie's attendance at future royal events remains secure.\n\nIt comes after weeks of speculation that the York Princesses would not be permitted to join the Royal Family at Royal Ascot this year.\n\n###\n\n\n\n\nA source told the Mail earlier this month: \"I've spoken to my friend who works at Ascot, and they said the girls have been told they can't be there this year.\n\n\"Beatrice has taken it the hardest. She's been completely blindsided by all of this.\"\n\n###\n\n\n\n\nTRENDING\n\nStories\n\nVideos\n\nYour Say\n\n###\n\n\n\n\nAccording to the outlet, Prince William advised other royals not to appear in photographs with the pair \"for the rest of the year\".\n\nHowever, GB News understands that the York sisters will be seen at future Royal Family celebrations.\n\nIt is also thought that the King continues to back Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie, despite their parents' ties to Jeffrey Epstein.\n\nAndrew Mountbatten-Windsor and Sarah Ferguson have been ostracised from society against the backdrop of the Epstein files.\n\n###\n\n\n\n\n###\n\n\n\n\n###\n\n\n\n\nMr Mountbatten-Windsor was stripped of his princely title in October and instructed to vacate Royal Lodge, his residence on the Windsor Estate.\n\nThe decision followed the emergence of leaked emails demonstrating that his association with convicted paedophile Epstein had persisted far longer than he had previously acknowledged.\n\nBoth Mr Mountbatten-Windsor and Ms Ferguson have consistently denied any wrongdoing.\n\nPrincesses Beatrice and Eugenie are both mentioned several times in the Epstein files, but this does not indicate misconduct.\n\n### LATEST ROYAL DEVELOPMENTS\n\n\n\n\n  * Eugenie and Beatrice make alternative plans for Easter with full support from King\n  * Dara Huang's mother makes feelings clear on potential split between Edoardo\n  * Edoardo does not speak to his son's grandmother as family split revealed\n\n\n\n###\n\n\n\n\n###\n\n\n\n\nGB News additionally understands that the York Princesses will not join the Royal Family for the Easter Sunday service in Windsor this year, having made alternative plans.\n\nKing Charles is supporting his nieces' decision to spend Easter Sunday away from the royals, and their attendance at other family events this year remains secure.\n\nThe York sisters previously joined the King and Queen at Sandringham for Christmas in 2025, accompanied by their respective husbands.\n\nBuckingham Palace confirmed on Monday that Their Majesties would attend the Easter Matins Service at St George’s Chapel, Windsor, on Easter Sunday.\n\n###\n\n\n\n\n###\n\n\n\n\nKing Charles and Camilla will be joined by other senior members of the Royal Family.\n\nMr Mountbatten-Windsor and Ms Ferguson will not be attending the Windsor church service.\n\nEugenie, 36, will likely celebrate Easter with her husband, Jack Brooksbank, and their two sons, August, five, and Ernest, two.\n\nMeanwhile, Beatrice, 37, is expected to join her husband, Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi, with whom she shares two daughters, Sienna, four, and Athena, one.\n\n###\n\n\n\n\n###\n\n\n\n\nMr Mapelli Mozzi also has a 10-year-old son from a previous relationship, Christopher Woolf (Wolfie).\n\nThe York Princesses have been attending the Easter Sunday church service ever since they were children. They attended the service as recently as 2025.\n\nKing Charles is known to be very fond of his nieces, who remain HRH Princesses despite their parents' fall from grace.\n\n###\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n**Our Standards: The GB News Editorial Charter**",
  "title": "King Charles ensures Beatrice and Eugenie's attendance at future royal events remains secure"
}