External Publication
Visit Post

Keir Starmer's response to Iran war 'very disappointing', Benjamin Netanyahu's adviser tells GB News

Home: Latest & breaking News | GB News [Unofficial] March 15, 2026
Source

Benjamin Netanyahu's foreign policy adviser has sharply criticised Britain's stance on military operations in Iran, describing the response as "deeply unsatisfactory".

Speaking to GB News, Dr Ophir Falk made clear his frustration with the Labour Government's position when asked about Donald Trump's recent criticism of Sir Keir Starmer.

"I don't want to get into UK politics, but I can say that it has been disappointing. It has been very disappointing," Dr Falk stated.

While declining to comment directly on domestic political pressures facing the Prime Minister, the adviser made Israel's expectations clear.

TRENDING

Stories

Videos

Your Say

"But again, I'm not going to get into UK politics and the pressure he has from his constituency, but we would have expected the UK to do much more," he added.

Dr Falk outlined Israel's primary goal as eliminating the existential danger presented by Iran's ruling regime.

"Our main objective is to remove the existential threat posed by the Ayatollah's regime. The best way of doing that is to remove the regime," he explained.

The adviser described an alternative approach involving the systematic dismantling of Tehran's military power alongside American forces.

"Another great way of doing that is to degrade their military capability, like we've been doing with the Americans, with the American military, and to degrade their capability back to the Stone Age, more or less," Dr Falk said.

He emphasised that Iranians have suffered under their Government for nearly five decades and expressed confidence they would seize what he called a unique opportunity to determine their own future.

Dr Falk revealed that joint US-Israeli military operations had been underway for approximately ten to eleven days, systematically targeting Iran's defensive infrastructure.

"We've been decimating the Ayatollah regime's capabilities. We've taken out thousands of their missiles," he stated.

LATEST DEVELOPMENTS:

  • Donald Trump doesn't know if Iran’s new Ayatollah 'is even alive' as he rules out peace deal
  • Keir Starmer's 'inherent fragility' with the UK's defences is 'being played out on the world stage'
  • Donald Trump calls on Britain to send warships to Iran as US bombing raid continues

The adviser detailed the scale of the campaign, noting that hundreds of launch platforms had been destroyed alongside strikes against the Iranian leadership.

"We've taken out hundreds of their launchers. We've taken out their leadership, and we're going to continue to hit him hard every day and to create the conditions for the Iranian people to do the right thing at the right time," Dr Falk continued.

He expressed certainty that when the moment arrives, Iranian citizens will recognise their opportunity to act.

Turning to Lebanon, Dr Falk declined to discuss specific military plans but issued a stark warning about the consequences of continued Hezbollah aggression.

He called on Beirut to reassert control over its territory, noting that an existing agreement required Lebanon to disband the militant organisation.

"We had an agreement that Lebanon was supposed to dismantle Hezbollah, which is a genocidal terrorist organisation that has been terrorising the region," Dr Falk said.

The adviser stressed that Israel would respond forcefully to any attacks from the group.

"And at any rate, if we are attacked, and we are being attacked by Hezbollah, we will hit them hard, very hard. And if it continues, the Hezbollah areas in Beirut and in Lebanon will look like Gaza," he warned.

**Our Standards:The GB News Editorial Charter **

Discussion in the ATmosphere

Loading comments...