External Publication
Visit Post

Withheld Epstein files raises stark new allegations against Donald Trump

Home: Latest & breaking News | GB News [Unofficial] March 7, 2026
Source

Donald Trump's administration have released documents previously withheld by the FBI in the Epstein Files that contain allegations the president ssaulted a schoolgirl.

The documents were made public yesterday, weeks after the official release of the files relating to disgraced billionaire. They had been flagged as missing from the initial release.

In the newly-released files, totalling more than 50 pages, an unidentified woman told FBI agents in a series of interviews shortly after Epstein's sex trafficking arrest in 2019 she had been assaulted by Epstein and Trump as a young teen in the 1980s.

The woman, who said she was aged between 13 and 15 at the time of the attack, claimed she was struck by Mr Trump after biting him while he tried to force her to perform oral sex on him.

TRENDING

Stories

Videos

Your Say

The FBI had no further contact with the accuser following the interviews, according to the files.

Mr Trump has consistently denied any wrongdoing related to Epstein and the woman's accusations have not been verified.

The Department of Justice (DoJ) said it had mistakenly withheld the files during its lengthy review process of the three million documents because they had been "incorrectly coded as duplicative".

A review is expected to take place as to whether the files were withheld improperly after the Democrats accused Attorney General Pam Bondi of deliberately hiding allegations against Mr Trump.

The White House said the new allegations raised in the memo were "completely baseless" and "backed by zero credible evidence".

"As we have said countless times, President Trump has been totally exonerated by the release of the Epstein Files," Press Secretary Karoline Leavitt said.

The DoJ did not bring charges against Mr Trump under former president Joe Biden because "they knew President Trump did absolutely nothing wrong," she added.

The woman, who remains anonymous, claimed the abuse from Epstein began when she was 13. She recalled an occasion she was taken to "New York or New Jersey" to meet Mr Trump.

LATEST DEVELOPMENTS

  • US and Ecuador launch airstrikes on drug traffickers near Colombian border
  • Britain would NOT have to pay compensation to Mauritius if Chagos deal collapses
  • US bombers to arrive in Britain within days ahead of critical Iran mission

The women alleges Mr Trump got her alone in a room and told her: "Let me teach you how little girls are supposed to be."

He is then said to have unzipped his trousers and pushed her head down. She said she was "disgusted" and "bit the s*** out of it".

Mr Trump is then alleged to have struck the girl, saying: "Get this little b**** the hell out of here."

The woman also claimed she received threatening calls demanding she remain quiet about the incident. She believes these could have been related to Epstein or "the other one," which was later clarified to mean Mr Trump.

There are more than 5,300 files containing over 38,000 references to the President, including emails and photos.

In response to the files mistakenly being withheld, a DoJ spokesman said: "All of these documents are now live in the library.

"We will also make available all files coded as duplicative in unredacted form for members of Congress to review."

Our Standards:The GB News Editorial Charter

Discussion in the ATmosphere

Loading comments...