{
"$type": "site.standard.document",
"bskyPostRef": {
"cid": "bafyreidt4jkkp7wcz5j4axa5htlar32j22t3vhinncqjln4ywfg7g72evm",
"uri": "at://did:plc:oznbnvgr7dmvddiyvr7dih52/app.bsky.feed.post/3mfjt75s22kt2"
},
"coverImage": {
"$type": "blob",
"ref": {
"$link": "bafkreig7e5vmpv57zjkcwg6nsoee2mgsuttnkclwaocowon4t5wwsl5fkm"
},
"mimeType": "image/jpeg",
"size": 74365
},
"path": "/royal/andrew-mountbatten-police-arrest-latest-pictures",
"publishedAt": "2026-02-23T13:04:25.000Z",
"site": "https://www.gbnews.com",
"tags": [
"removed",
"King Charles's previously unseen letter thanking police officer for saving his life is revealed",
"Pippa Middleton to demolish extension on £15m manor house",
"Jeffrey Epstein probe rocked after detectives warn UK flight evidence has been ‘destroyed’",
"The GB News Editorial Charter"
],
"textContent": "\n\n\nNew images show Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor attempting to hide from photographers as he was driven out of Aylsham Police Station.\n\nThe former royal was arrested last week on his 66th birthday on allegations of misconduct in public office.\n\n\n###\n\n\n\n\nThe former royal was pictured reclining in the back seat of a car after a 12-hour day of questioning in police custody.\n\nThe newly released photos show Andrew looking directly at a camera before attempting to avoid having his picture taken, ultimately failing.\n\n###\n\n\n\n\nThe former prince, who became the first senior royal in modern history to be arrested, is accused of sharing sensitive information with Epstein while serving as the UK’s trade envoy.\n\nThe photo of Andrew in the back seat of the car leaving the station was seen hanging up in the Louvre on Sunday.\n\n###\n\n\n\n\nThe picture, which came in a gold-like frame, had the caption \"He's Sweating Now - 2026\", placed below it.\n\nThe activists from anti-billionaire campaign group \"Everyone Hates Elon\" took to the museum in Paris on Sunday, saying they wanted to send a message to the former prince.\n\nA spokesman for the group said: \"We thought we'd show the former Prince Andrew how the world will remember him by putting up this iconic arrest photo at the Louvre.\n\n###\n\n\n\n\n\"Let's hope this is just the start. Justice for all Epstein survivors.\"\n\nThe photo and caption were displayed for 15 minutes before the Louvre staff removed them.\n\nA recent survey said that four in five Britons backed calls for Andrew to be removed from the royal line of succession following his arrest.\n\n### LATEST ROYAL NEWS\n\n\n\n\n * King Charles's previously unseen letter thanking police officer for saving his life is revealed\n * Pippa Middleton to demolish extension on £15m manor house\n * Jeffrey Epstein probe rocked after detectives warn UK flight evidence has been ‘destroyed’\n\n\n\n###\n\n\n\n\nThe YouGov survey revealed that 82 per cent of Britons feel Andrew is no longer suitable to be in line to the throne, following recent developments surrounding the former Duke of York.\n\nAndrew is currently eighth in line to the throne, with Prince William and his three children, and Prince Harry and his son and daughter, ahead of him.\n\nSix per cent of Britons feel the former Duke of York should remain in the royal line of succession, while 12 per cent are unsure.\n\nFollowing Andrew's arrest, his brother, King Charles, said that \"the law must take its course\" after expressing his \"deepest concern\" over the arrest.\n\n###\n\n\n\n\nTVP said he was released under investigation, and searches at a property in Norfolk, Andrew's home on the Sandringham Estate, had concluded.\n\nSearches at his former address, Royal Lodge in Windsor, Berkshire, are ongoing, with police vehicles seen operating in the area over the weekend.\n\nAndrew has always denied any wrongdoing over his Epstein links, but has not directly responded to the latest allegations.\n\n###\n\n\n\n\n**Our Standards:The GB News Editorial Charter**",
"title": "Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor seen ducking down in new pictures released following his arrest"
}