{
"$type": "site.standard.document",
"bskyPostRef": {
"cid": "bafyreif2keztxbkyvnmoasikytht4rbzpvkbstb7vwdna2vtsmibou7qyq",
"uri": "at://did:plc:oznbnvgr7dmvddiyvr7dih52/app.bsky.feed.post/3mevbwxrusne2"
},
"coverImage": {
"$type": "blob",
"ref": {
"$link": "bafkreice6g4k2d62e6247tsug2no5xclvh7k2dmyijaweapmxflh2qxxry"
},
"mimeType": "image/jpeg",
"size": 39586
},
"path": "/royal/sarah-ferguson-jennie-bond-jeffrey-epstein-latest",
"publishedAt": "2026-02-15T09:06:51.000Z",
"site": "https://www.gbnews.com",
"tags": [
"Meghan Markle shares gushing snap of Lilibet and Harry as she names her 'forever Valentines'",
"Republic issues warning to royals across Europe following release of Epstein files: 'We will not tolerate it'",
"Former Royal protection officer 'has contacted Thames Valley Police' about Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor",
"The GB News Editorial Charter"
],
"textContent": "\n\n\nSarah Ferguson is deluded if she thinks she can make another comeback following her links to Jeffrey Epstein, a royal commentator has claimed.\n\nThe former Duchess of York has been at the centre of the Epstein scandal in recent months after appearing to be well-connected with the disgraced financier.\n\n###\n\n\n\n\nMs Ferguson suffered her latest blow when he charity shut down earlier this month and she is now believed to be overseas, having told friends, “I need to get back to work, I need money.”\n\nHowever, former BBC royal correspondent Jennie Bond has claimed that the disgraced former royal is “deluded” if she thinks she can mount a comeback.\n\n###\n\n\n\n\nShe said: “If it is true that she still thinks she can make some sort of comeback, she is more deluded than I thought possible.\n\n“Her charities have deserted her, her publishers have pulped her latest book, and almost every day brings more revelations about her fawning and prolonged friendship with the convicted paedophile, Jeffrey Epstein.\n\n“Ms Ferguson has made some spectacular comebacks before, and has even managed to get herself back into the family fold for royal social gatherings, such as Christmas at Sandringham.\n\n###\n\n\n\n\n“But to think she could come back from this latest disgrace – with her emails calling Epstein a legend and a supreme friend, even …perhaps jokingly…asking him to marry her, suggests she is away with the fairies.”\n\nShe appeared to seek help from Epstein to set up a business centred on supporting mothers, the files seem to reveal.\n\nIn a series of documents released by the US Department of Justice, plans were allegedly discussed to create a business known as Mother's Army.\n\n###\n\n\n\n\nMs Ferguson, 66, appeared to start a year-long effort to launch the company, with its mission to \"help amplify the voices of mothers all over the world to tackle some of the tougher issues facing young people and families\".\n\nEpstein allegedly would be involved in the former Duchess of York's business, which stands \"for integrity, consciousness, morals, etc\".\n\nThe proposals for the business appeared to be sent after Epstein's 2008 conviction for child sex offences, allegedly stating he would hold a 51 per cent equity in Mother's Army, making him the majority stakeholder.\n\nOne section appeared to say Ms Ferguson would receive a salary of $250,000 under the plan.\n\n###\n\n\n\n\nRecent reports had also suggested the former Duchess of York was considering doing a big-money interview.\n\nAmerican broadcasters are believed to be willing to pay six-figure sums for a blockbuster talk with Ms Ferguson.\n\n\"Andrew has had his chance to tell the story. Now it's Fergie's time,\" a source told The Sun.\n\nMs Bond disputed those claims, as told The Sunday Mirror: “You really don’t need a fortune to live a quiet, decent life.\n\n“Sarah needs to cut her cloth and realise she is no longer an A , B or even C list celebrity. She is a woman who has been publicly disgraced….again…and this time it is worse than ever before.\n\n### LATEST ROYAL NEWS\n\n\n\n\n * Meghan Markle shares gushing snap of Lilibet and Harry as she names her 'forever Valentines'\n * Republic issues warning to royals across Europe following release of Epstein files: 'We will not tolerate it'\n * Former Royal protection officer 'has contacted Thames Valley Police' about Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor\n\n\n\n###\n\n\n\n\n**“** I cannot believe she would be so foolish as to sell her story in a book or interview.\n\n“But then she has never ceased to amaze me with her avarice and lust for money. I hope her daughters can instil a bit of common sense, reality and dignity into their mother and persuade her to stay out of the limelight rather than seek it.”\n\n###\n\n\n\n\nThe former Duke and Duchess of York have always denied any wrongdoing.\n\nAppearing in the Epstein files is not evidence of any wrongdoing, and inclusion in the documents does not implicate anyone in Epstein's criminality.\n\n###\n\n\n\n\n**Our Standards:The GB News Editorial Charter**",
"title": "Sarah Ferguson 'away with fairies' if she thinks she can make comeback amid Epstein links, royal commentator claims"
}