External Publication
Visit Post

Jeffrey Epstein survivors unite in heartfelt Super Bowl ad demanding answers from US Attorney General

Home: Latest & breaking News | GB News [Unofficial] February 9, 2026
Source

Jeffrey Epstein's victims have banded together in a heartfelt Super Bowl advert to demand answers from US authorities.

The ad, released by campaign group World Without Exploitation, has been released to coincide with one of the world's most-watched events.

It featured several of Epstein's sex trafficking survivors making an appeal to the Department of Justice (DOJ) and Attorney General Pam Bondi.

In it, the women ask Ms Bondi to release all the redacted information from the files as required by Congress's Epstein Files Transparency Act.

TRENDING

Stories

Videos

Your Say

The ad highlighted the faces of the survivors as they collectively said: "After years of being kept apart, we're standing together, because this girl deserves the truth."

The women then held younger photographs of themselves at the age they first met Epstein.

A final message is then shown, reading: "Stand with us. Tell Attorney General Pam Bondi: It's time for the truth."

Activists and political figures shared the ad ahead of Super Bowl Sunday.

Journalist Jim Acosta said survivors were releasing the video to send the message that they will not "move on from the largest sex trafficking scandal in the world".

Representative Ro Khanna said, one of the co-sponsors of the Epstein Files Transparency Act, also shared the post on social media.

The Democratic representative said: "The survivors standing in front of the Capitol twice is why Thomas Massie and I were able to pass the Epstein Transparency Act.

"Tomorrow, Massie and I will go together to the DOJ to see the unredacted files.

READ MORE ON THE EPSTEIN FILES:

  • Andrew had private dinner with 'cute' young Romanian model brought to Buckingham Palace by Epstein
  • Andrew told Jeffrey Epstein that Peter Mandelson 'wouldn't be getting any favours
  • Bill and Hillary Clinton WILL face Congress grilling over links to Jeffrey Epstein

"We will not rest until the Epstein class is brought to justice."

Congressmen will be allowed to see the unredacted Epstein files for the first time tomorrow.

Mr Khanna and Republican co-sponsor Thomas Massie will be the first to see the files in person at the DOJ building in Washington.

The lawmakers will access the files through the department's computers and not allowed to take members of their staff with them.

They will be allowed to take notes but electronic devices will be forbidden.

This comes as the DOJ last week released more than three million pages of documents, accessible virtually - which has sparked an international outcry which could rumble on for years.

US Deputy Attorney General Todd Blanche said the newly released material contained over 2,000 videos and 180,000 images featuring "extensive redactions".

The DOJ has said it has over six million documents related to the Epstein case.

**Our Standards:The GB News Editorial Charter **

Discussion in the ATmosphere

Loading comments...