{
"$type": "site.standard.document",
"bskyPostRef": {
"cid": "bafyreih4gi2grbawwvjzb57ta5ktgg5psyiqjumwutizve4vuljjtczr3e",
"uri": "at://did:plc:neqfhinxgjyy6qagpbcb6wfe/app.bsky.feed.post/3mgjcvd2dfqb2"
},
"coverImage": {
"$type": "blob",
"ref": {
"$link": "bafkreicn4y4w73apmykildr3emriviygoy35niesn7obbdhw33vhp4hhnu"
},
"mimeType": "image/jpeg",
"size": 50973
},
"path": "/partner/trump-says-iran-will-be-hit-very-hard-threatens-to-expand-targets",
"publishedAt": "2026-03-07T12:31:49.000Z",
"site": "https://nukta.com",
"tags": [
"See on Instagram"
],
"textContent": "\n\n\n\nPresident Donald Trump warned Saturday that the United States could intensify strikes against Iran, saying the country would be hit “very hard” as the conflict between Washington, Israel, and Tehran continues to escalate.\n\nIn a post on his Truth Social platform, Trump said additional targets inside Iran were under consideration.\n\n“Today Iran will be hit very hard!” Trump wrote. “Under serious consideration for complete destruction and certain death are areas and groups of people that were not considered for targeting up until this moment in time.”\n\nHis remarks came after Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian said Saturday that Iran would never surrender to Israel or the United States.\n\n> See on Instagram\n\n### Escalating regional conflict\n\nThe United States and Israel began a joint military campaign against Iran on Feb. 28. Since then, Tehran has launched missile and drone attacks against Israel and against U.S. interests in several countries across the Gulf region.\n\nThe exchanges have raised fears of a wider regional war involving multiple Middle Eastern states.\n\nIn a speech broadcast on Iranian state television, Pezeshkian apologized to neighboring Gulf countries for Iran’s attacks and said Tehran would avoid targeting nearby states unless attacks originated from their territory.\n\nTrump referenced the apology in his message, saying Iran had “apologized and surrendered to its Middle East neighbors.”\n\n“This promise was only made because of the relentless U.S. and Israeli attack,” Trump wrote.\n\nHe added that Iran was no longer the “bully of the Middle East,” calling it instead “the loser of the Middle East” and predicting it would remain so “for many decades” unless it surrendered or collapsed.",
"title": "Trump says Iran 'will be hit very hard', threatens to expand targets"
}