{
  "$type": "site.standard.document",
  "bskyPostRef": {
    "cid": "bafyreidy6yibkrr6xq7enjjnkyidjnfkrjnyw65iwjx5qqlr4ijbnxnobm",
    "uri": "at://did:plc:jpckpkvpjawehyqenhblotzo/app.bsky.feed.post/3mlxtvbsua2g2"
  },
  "coverImage": {
    "$type": "blob",
    "ref": {
      "$link": "bafkreif2to7ylrbonpbajjhlai52gpvugwulffvhr7c5n57sza73g3odde"
    },
    "mimeType": "image/jpeg",
    "size": 179978
  },
  "path": "/latest/islamabad-business-hours-remain-unchanged-ict-administration/",
  "publishedAt": "2026-05-16T10:39:04.000Z",
  "site": "https://humenglish.com",
  "tags": [
    "Latest",
    "Pakistan",
    "Islamabad business hours remain unchanged: ICT administration",
    "HUM News English"
  ],
  "textContent": "ISLAMABAD: The Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT) Administration on Saturday said that no notification had been issued regarding any changes in business operating hours in the capital.\n\nIn a statement, the administration said that existing business timings imposed under the government’s austerity and energy conservation campaign would remain in effect.\n\nThe spokesperson said that commercial activities in Islamabad would continue to operate under the previously announced schedule unless a new notification was officially issued.\n\nThe clarification came amid reports circulating online about possible revisions to business hours following changes announced by Sindh and Punjab governments.\n\nEarlier on Saturday, The Sindh government has withdrawn restrictions on business operating hours across the province, allowing markets, shopping malls, restaurants, hotels and marriage halls to operate without fixed closing times.\n\nSenior Sindh Minister Sharjeel Inam Memon announced the decision on his official social media account X, saying it was taken after considering feedback and difficulties faced by traders and industrialists.\n\n“All shops, markets, shopping malls, hotels, restaurants, food outlets, marriage halls and marquees are hereby exempted from the closure timings,” he said, sharing a notification issued by the provincial Home Department.\n\nHe said business centres would now operate under normal hours without restrictions, adding that the decision reflected the government’s commitment to economic growth, public convenience and support for the business community.\n\n“The business community is the backbone of the economy,” Memon said, adding that the government would continue to take measures to address traders’ concerns.\n\nThe post Islamabad business hours remain unchanged: ICT administration appeared first on HUM News English.",
  "title": "Islamabad business hours remain unchanged: ICT administration"
}