{
  "$type": "site.standard.document",
  "bskyPostRef": {
    "cid": "bafyreibrq74ojmfs47qjr3i5gmk63icaxkewlvjmi2tgsahofbvi652vqm",
    "uri": "at://did:plc:jpckpkvpjawehyqenhblotzo/app.bsky.feed.post/3mk35fzt5c6r2"
  },
  "coverImage": {
    "$type": "blob",
    "ref": {
      "$link": "bafkreidbznn3mocealhyp4gmyniejqdegn2mlavdovgs6mmaxxz37hsm4m"
    },
    "mimeType": "image/jpeg",
    "size": 73246
  },
  "path": "/latest/pakistan-says-india-failed-to-provide-evidence-on-pahalgam-incident/",
  "publishedAt": "2026-04-22T07:38:07.000Z",
  "site": "https://humenglish.com",
  "tags": [
    "Latest",
    "Pakistan",
    "Pakistan says India failed to provide evidence on Pahalgam incident",
    "HUM News English"
  ],
  "textContent": "ISLAMABAD: Pakistan’s Information Minister Attaullah Tarar warned India on Tuesday that any “misadventure” would be met with an immediate, effective and decisive response, as he reiterated Islamabad’s stance on regional tensions and alleged Indian involvement in destabilising activities.\n\nSpeaking on the first anniversary of what he described as the “Pahalgam false flag operation,” Tarar said India had failed to present credible evidence to support its claims related to the incident.\n\nHe characterised the episode as reflective of “hollowness, illogical thinking, false pride and arrogance,” adding that New Delhi had yet to provide satisfactory answers to questions raised about the event.\n\nTarar accused India of misrepresenting issues by portraying internal matters as external and vice versa. He said terrorism in India was an internal issue that New Delhi projected outward, while the Jammu and Kashmir dispute — recognised internationally — was being framed by India as a domestic matter.\n\nHe said Pakistan had offered an independent and impartial investigation into the Pahalgam incident, but alleged that India declined the proposal, which he described as evidence supporting Islamabad’s claims that the episode was staged.\n\nTarar also questioned the speed with which a police report was filed following the incident, saying it indicated the complaint may have been pre-prepared.\n\nThe minister said international media, Indian civil society, politicians and think tanks had also raised serious questions about the incident.\n\nHe said that propaganda built around “false flag operations” was difficult to sustain globally, which he said explained India’s failure to establish a convincing narrative.\n\nTarar criticised Indian media, accusing it of spreading “false and baseless reports” and creating a war-like atmosphere without credible evidence. He said the media failed to substantiate its claims or provide convincing arguments to support its narrative.\n\nHe also alleged that India’s policies were influenced by Hindutva ideology, resulting in discrimination against minorities, particularly Muslims.\n\nTarar further accused India of using terrorism as a state policy and cited alleged involvement in incidents abroad, including killings of Sikh leaders.\n\nReferring to the arrest of Kulbhushan Jadhav, Tarar said it had exposed what he called India’s “terrorism-based policy,” adding that Islamabad possessed “irrefutable evidence” of Indian involvement in militant activities inside Pakistan.\n\nHe said such evidence had been shared with the international community and media on multiple occasions.\n\nTarar linked India to recent incidents including the Jaffar Express train attack and the Khuzdar incident, and accused New Delhi of supporting militant groups such as the banned Balochistan Liberation Army and the banned Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan to destabilise Pakistan.\n\nHe said Pakistan remained committed to counterterrorism efforts and would continue taking all necessary measures to eliminate militancy.\n\n“The entire nation is united in its resolve to eradicate terrorism,” he said, adding that Pakistan would not compromise on its sovereignty, dignity or security.\n\nTarar also referred to past military confrontations, saying India had faced setbacks and would similarly fail in its alleged strategy of supporting militancy. He dismissed recent statements by Indian military leadership regarding “Operation Sindoor” as an acknowledgment of failure.\n\nReiterating his warning, Tarar said Pakistan had previously inflicted a “humiliating defeat” on India and would respond decisively to any future aggression.\n\nHe added that Pakistan was emerging globally as a symbol of peace, crediting Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif and Army Chief Field Marshal Syed Asim Munir for their efforts in promoting regional stability.\n\n“The political and military leadership are fully aligned in defending the country,” he said.\n\nThe post Pakistan says India failed to provide evidence on Pahalgam incident appeared first on HUM News English.",
  "title": "Pakistan says India failed to provide evidence on Pahalgam incident"
}