{
  "$type": "site.standard.document",
  "bskyPostRef": {
    "cid": "bafyreiagssp4oi7ulotodgqqt32tkks4evwgok3basyvq6vy3mexch36yq",
    "uri": "at://did:plc:jpckpkvpjawehyqenhblotzo/app.bsky.feed.post/3mfsy77bjpmk2"
  },
  "coverImage": {
    "$type": "blob",
    "ref": {
      "$link": "bafkreicnzppsdjgrpuglvfptl2t4klkuq6kqtaxz7ogocpqaiu6xjr4qci"
    },
    "mimeType": "image/jpeg",
    "size": 48274
  },
  "path": "/latest/operation-ghazb-ul-haq-133-afghan-militants-killed-27-posts-destroyed-by-pak-army/",
  "publishedAt": "2026-02-27T03:32:39.000Z",
  "site": "https://humenglish.com",
  "tags": [
    "Latest",
    "Pakistan",
    "Operation Ghazb-Lil-Haq: 133 Afghan militants killed, 27 posts destroyed by Pak Army",
    "HUM News"
  ],
  "textContent": "In a powerful and decisive response to unprovoked aggression along the Pak-Afghan border, Pakistani security forces have launched Operation Ghazb-Lil-Haq, delivering a crushing blow to militant elements of the Afghan Taliban regime and reaffirming Pakistan’s unwavering commitment to defending its sovereignty.\n\nhttps://twitter.com/MoIB_Official/status/2027073165348991075\n\nAccording to security sources, the Afghan Taliban initiated unprovoked firing at multiple locations along the border in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The hostile action was met with a swift, forceful, and highly coordinated response from Pakistan’s armed forces, who acted with precision and professionalism.\n\n## INFO MINISTER CONFIRMS STATISTICS\n\nInformation Minister Attaullah Tarar confirmed in the early hours of Thursday that Operation Ghazb-Lil-Haq has entered a decisive phase, describing it as a “measured, precise and powerful response” to unprovoked aggression by the Afghan Taliban regime.\n\nIn a statement issued at 3:40 AM on February 27, 2026, the minister said, “133 Afghan Taliban regime operatives have been confirmed killed, while more than 200 have been injured.” He added that Pakistani forces targeted key defense installations in Kabul, Paktia and Kandahar, noting that “further enemy casualties are likely as assessments continue.”\n\nhttps://twitter.com/TararAttaullah/status/2027155065153454560\n\nhttps://twitter.com/mosharrafzaidi/status/2027154359491174519\n\nProviding operational details, Attaullah Tarar stated that “27 posts of the Afghan Taliban regime have been destroyed and nine posts have been captured by Pakistani forces.” He further revealed that the operation dealt a severe blow to the Taliban’s command and logistics network.\n\nAccording to the minister, “two corps headquarters, three brigade headquarters, two ammunition depots, one logistics base, three battalion headquarters and two sector headquarters have been destroyed.” In addition, more than 80 tanks, artillery guns and armored personnel carriers (APCs) were neutralized during the ongoing counter-offensive.\n\nNoting that the operation is far from over, he said, “Pakistan’s effective counter-attacks are ongoing, and our forces remain fully prepared to defend every inch of our homeland.”\n\n## 133 MILITANTS ELIMINATED, DOZENS OF POSTS DESTROYED\n\nOfficials confirmed that so far, 133 Taliban fighters have been killed and more than 200 injured as Operation Ghazb-Lil-Haq continues. In a major tactical success, Pakistani forces have completely destroyed 27 Taliban posts and successfully captured nine others.\n\nMilitary sources also revealed that more than 36 enemy tanks were destroyed, along with multiple artillery guns and armored personnel carriers (APCs), significantly degrading the Afghan Taliban’s operational capabilities along the frontier.\n\nIn the Chitral sector, a Taliban check post was targeted with pinpoint accuracy and destroyed. Afghan militant hideouts were also neutralized, forcing the attackers into retreat. Heavy losses were reported in several other sectors, demonstrating the effectiveness of Pakistan’s defensive strategy.\n\n## STRONG RESPONSE ACROSS MULTIPLE SECTORS\n\nSecurity sources detailed that provocations by Afghan forces were carried out in several border areas, including Nawagai (Bajaur), Tirah (Khyber), Mohmand district, Kurram, and the Arandu sector. Pakistani troops responded decisively in each location.\n\nIn the Bajaur region alone, two Afghan posts were reported destroyed. The scale and precision of the retaliation reflect Pakistan’s high state of readiness and operational superiority.\n\nThe situation along the border remains under close surveillance. Reinforcements are in place, and authorities have made it clear that any future aggression will be met with an even stronger response.\n\n## NO COMPROMISE ON SOVEREIGNTY\n\nIn an official statement issued on X, the Ministry of Information said the Afghan Taliban regime had miscalculated by initiating unprovoked firing at various border points. It stated that Pakistani security forces are responding promptly and effectively, inflicting heavy losses on hostile forces in Chitral, Khyber, Mohmand, Kurram, and Bajaur.\n\n“The defense of Pakistan’s sovereignty and territorial integrity is non-negotiable,” officials emphasized, adding that no compromise will be made on national security.\n\nMinister of State for Interior Talal Chaudhry strongly condemned the Afghan Taliban’s actions. He reiterated that Pakistan has always sought peaceful dialogue but will not hesitate to use state power to maintain peace and protect its citizens.\n\n“No one will be allowed to snatch Pakistan’s peace,” he said. “Pakistan is fulfilling its role as a responsible country. The state will use its full strength to establish and maintain peace.”\n\nHe further criticized the Afghan regime’s policies, questioning what kind of state “turns children into guerrilla terrorists,” while affirming that Pakistan remains committed to stability and responsible conduct in the region.\n\n## ARMED FORCES STAND UNITED WITH THE NATION\n\nSecurity officials underscored that Pakistani forces are fully prepared to safeguard every inch of the homeland. The nation stands united behind its armed forces, whose bravery and professionalism continue to ensure the security of the country’s borders.\n\nOperation Ghazb-Lil-Haq sends a clear message: Pakistan will not tolerate aggression, and any threat to its sovereignty will be met with decisive and overwhelming force.\n\nThe post Operation Ghazb-Lil-Haq: 133 Afghan militants killed, 27 posts destroyed by Pak Army appeared first on HUM News.",
  "title": "Operation Ghazb-Lil-Haq: 133 Afghan militants killed, 27 posts destroyed by Pak Army"
}