External Publication
Visit Post

Tank Davis was accused of a violent Miami strip club attack, but his new $20M countersuit points to a hidden motive

Attack of the Fanboy [Unofficial] April 1, 2026
Source

Star boxer Tank Davis just hit back with a massive $20 million countersuit against his accuser, who previously claimed he got physical with her during an incident at a Miami strip club. This move comes as Davis flat-out denies nearly all the serious allegations she laid out in her initial filing.

According to TMZ, the undefeated boxer, 31, is pushing back hard against the claims. He insists he didn’t commit battery, never hit or choked the woman, and certainly didn’t falsely imprison her. Davis is actually framing the entire situation as a shakedown from the very beginning, alleging that the woman demanded a hefty $1.1 million to make the whole issue disappear.

Instead, Davis claims that his accuser was the one who started the confrontation. He believes she “provoked” the encounter as part of an elaborate scheme specifically designed to extract a large sum of cash from him. He also points out that the woman reportedly suffered no injuries and even told her employer afterward that she was fine. Adding another layer to his defense, Davis states that the two of them actually spent the night together at her place after the alleged incident.

Losing $20 million like that has to hurt

His countersuit isn’t just about denying the claims; it’s also about what he lost. He’s suing for “interference with business relationship,” which essentially means he believes the woman intentionally sabotaged one of the biggest paydays of his entire career. We’re talking about a potential mega-fight against Jake Paul, a bout that Davis says would have netted him well over $20 million.

Gervonta Davis has filed a $20 million counter lawsuit against his domestic violence accuser

Tank denies all allegations, saying he never hit or restrained the woman and says it was a shakedown where she demanded $1.1 million in exchange for everything to go away.

He says… pic.twitter.com/tWscsRHSWU

— Source of Boxing (@Sourceofboxing) March 30, 2026

Unfortunately for Davis, he was replaced in that fight after the woman filed her lawsuit alleging he roughed her up. Jake Paul ultimately stepped into the ring with Anthony Joshua instead, and both of those fighters walked away with significant earnings. Davis, meanwhile, got nothing from that particular opportunity. Now, he’s seeking more than $20 million in damages to recoup what he believes he lost.

Davis’s accuser wasted no time in responding to his allegations. Her legal team has already filed a motion to dismiss his counterclaim. They argue that the boxer can’t legally sue her for simply reporting an alleged crime, which they maintain she did. Beyond these escalating civil lawsuits, Davis is also currently facing criminal charges in Florida.

These charges include attempted kidnapping, which is a felony, and battery, a misdemeanor offense.

Discussion in the ATmosphere

Loading comments...