External Publication
Visit Post

Trump says he is pausing operation to escort ships through Strait of Hormuz

Home - Top Irish news, sport, entertainment & business [Unoffic… May 6, 2026
Source
The United States is pausing its military operation to escort ships through the Strait of Hormuz after less than 48 hours, US President Donald Trump has said. The move to guide ships from neutral countries out of the Strait had been dubbed ‘Project Freedom’. So far, two US-flagged merchant vessels travelled out of the Gulf under […]

Discussion in the ATmosphere

Loading comments...