{
  "$type": "site.standard.document",
  "bskyPostRef": {
    "cid": "bafyreifsmvof6wowkdi2jlx6miuyydwvuxxquw52dixovtr7ekpdnsguny",
    "uri": "at://did:plc:b7afdzqsmwksxypciqnplglk/app.bsky.feed.post/3mhcburjao6d2"
  },
  "coverImage": {
    "$type": "blob",
    "ref": {
      "$link": "bafkreia5gtisqep7ex5gr2cys2wblkqnqyan3f6flpoy5a6dytgclgjx2a"
    },
    "mimeType": "image/jpeg",
    "size": 119856
  },
  "path": "/2026/03/17/enzo-fernandez-raises-doubt-chelsea-future-aims-dig-liam-rosenior-psg-defeat-27498959/",
  "publishedAt": "2026-03-17T23:19:52.000Z",
  "site": "https://metro.co.uk",
  "tags": [
    "Football",
    "Sport",
    "Champions League",
    "Chelsea FC",
    "Chelsea transfer news",
    "Enzo Fernandez",
    "Liam Rosenior",
    "Premier League",
    "Chelsea",
    "Paris",
    "PSG",
    "Argentina",
    "Sign up here",
    "FA Cup",
    "World Cup",
    "check our sport page",
    "Facebook",
    "Twitter",
    "Instagram",
    "Add Metro as a Preferred Source on Google Add as preferred source"
  ],
  "textContent": "Enzo Fernandez says he is unsure over his long-term future at Chelsea (ESPN)\n\nEnzo Fernandez has refused to rule out the possibility of leaving Chelsea at the end of the season and claims Paris Saint-Germain were ‘tactically’ better than Liam Rosenior’s side after their defeat in the Champions League on Tuesday night.\n\nChelsea faced an uphill battle to reach the Champions League quarter-final after their 5-2 defeat in the first leg of their last-16 tie against PSG last week.\n\nRosenior’s side got off to a nightmare start in the return leg at Stamford Bridge as Khvicha Kvaratskhelia put PSG after just six minutes. Bradley Barcola then doubled PSG’s lead in the 14th minute to put the tie beyond doubt before Senny Mayulu completed the 3-0 win for Luis Enrique’s side in the second half.\n\nChelsea are now out of the Champions League but face Port Vale in the FA Cup quarter-final on April 4 and are currently sixth in the Premier League with eight games remaining.\n\nFernandez, meanwhile, still has a contract with Chelsea which runs until 2031 but the midfielder raised doubt over his future at Stamford Bridge following the convincing defeat to PSG.\n\nWhen asked if he could guarantee that he will be a Chelsea player next season, Fernandez told ESPN Argentina: ‘I don’t know, I don’t know.\n\nEnzo Fernandez says PSG were ‘tactically’ better than Chelsea (Getty)\n\n##  Your football fix\n\n**Metro** 's Head of Sport James Goldman delivers punchy analysis, transfer talk and his take on the week's biggest stories direct to your inbox every week.\n\nSign up here, it's an open goal.\n\n‘There are eight games left and the FA Cup. There’s the World Cup and then we’ll see.’\n\nGiving his verdict on Chelsea’s 3-0 defeat to PSG in the return leg, Fernandez suggested that Rosenior’s tactics were not good enough to beat the Champions League holders.\n\n‘I think we lost control in the first leg,’ Fernandez said.\n\n‘In the last fifteen minutes, I think they scored three goals. A difference of three goals is a lot in today’s football.\n\n‘We made mistakes, we paid for them, and in football, it’s all about details. In the end, PSG took advantage of those opportunities. And well, after that, it was an uphill battle. Obviously, they score a goal in the first five minutes, and in the end, it’s all about details, that’s how football is.\n\n‘Congratulations to PSG because they were much better than us, and I think they beat us tactically.’\n\n**For more stories like this,check our sport page**.\n\n**Follow Metro Sport for the latest news on**Facebook, **Twitter and Instagram**.\n\nComment now Comments  Add Metro as a Preferred Source on Google Add as preferred source ",
  "title": "Enzo Fernandez raises doubt over Chelsea future and aims dig at Liam Rosenior after PSG defeat"
}